I’ve been enjoying some of the curated images on Pinterest recently; you know, the ones where a design-savvy individual selects and styles a series of images to form a cohesive package.
I realised I hadn’t done this since my first post, so this week – inspired by the gorgeous new emerald green bench by ercol – I thought I’d give it a go.
- Orla Kiely Acorn Cup mini task lamp £150, Amara
- Muscat cushion (small, 30x30cm) in White with Grey £52, MissPrint
- Revival DAB radio in Duck Egg £160, Roberts
- Love seat in Emerald £720, Ercol
- Carla milk jugs £6 each, House Envy
I’m actually quite pleased with it, especially given that I’m only just figuring out how to work the iStudio software on my Mac.
What do you reckon? And are there any other styles you’d like to see on Glass Jars & Photographs? I think I’ve got the bug now…